1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Warrior DM5 Custom Rosewood Top!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scubaduba, Jul 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here's an exquisite Warrior Dran Michael 5 string with Rosewood top. It is certainly unique with a rosewood top with matching pickup covers and matching knobs. Ash body with maple neck and ebony board.

Capable of super low action and fast neck these Warriors almost play themselves.

Loaded with:
    • Custom Warrior Bartolini preamp with 3-band EQ and 3-way mid frequency selection switch.
    • Bartolini "Fatboy" and Bartolini Jazz pickups.
    • Ash body
    • Rosewood top
    • Macassar Ebony fingerboard
    • Rosewood pickup covers
    • Matching knobs
    • 34" scale
    • Warrior hardshell plush case

This certified Warrior is virtually like new. Very few signs of wear. It is used so I may have missed something but it would be minor if I did. A sweet instrument for sure that is rather unique with Rosewood top. These things play like butter and are a lot of fun to play. A lightweight at about 8.4 lbs. Perfect for long gigs.

Warrior deluxe case is like new condition.

I'm a bit torn on selling this one as it plays so well, is light weight and looks fantastic. Just going in a different direction and must sell. This might be the perfect opportunity for you.

IMG_8042.JPG IMG_8043.JPG IMG_8044.JPG IMG_8045.JPG IMG_8047.JPG IMG_8048.JPG IMG_8049.JPG IMG_8050.JPG IMG_8051.JPG IMG_8052.JPG IMG_8053.JPG IMG_8054.JPG IMG_8055.JPG IMG_8056.JPG IMG_8057.JPG IMG_8058.JPG IMG_8059.JPG

$2400 SHIPPED CONUS. Paypal is fine.

People have been asking, so I'll say I might be interested in an even trade or a trade with cash coming my way. Not really looking took trade up right now.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    lo-freq, Koog, Fred312b and 2 others like this.
  2. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Beautiful bass that plays and sounds better than she looks. This is one bass I miss.

scubaduba likes this.
  3. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    Wow. Not too often you get to see a rosewood top like that. That wood is a special type of gorgeous :)

scubaduba likes this.
  4. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Yeah, it is a pretty unique piece. I don't know that I've ever seen another rosewood top.

5. Nightman

Nightman If it ain't low, it's got to go! Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Nice looking Warrior! What are your trade preferences?

scubaduba likes this.
  6. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    I might be interested in a Tobias, Pedulla, G&L L2500, Roscoe, Maruszczyk, Tune, Sadowsky, Spector... Let me know what you've got. Never know. Worst I can say is no thanks.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  7. cabassky

cabassky

Apr 26, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Love these basses - great price for the bass

scubaduba likes this.
  8. Pretty.
    Weight? Scale? Sting spacing? Specs?

9. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    34" scale. I believe standard string spacing from Warrior is 18.5mm. I'll weigh the bass tonight, but it is quite light.

10. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    8.4 lbs according to digital bathroom scale.

11. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    SOLD

12. omardottcom

omardottcom

Feb 1, 2004
    Caguas, PR
    Mother Freakin!.... I was looking at this bass for weeks trying to decided if I should sell my Tobias and Pedulla to buy this bass.... and now I see that he would consider offer for trade. Lol. Beautiful bass.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021