1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Warrior Dran Michael Custom Neck Thru 6 string Bass early 2000's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Taps07, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Taps07

Taps07

Sep 16, 2008
    Price:
    $2500.00
    Strings:
    Asking for $2500.00 OBO

Howdy fellow TB'ers!

I've listed my warrior on here in the past as a feeler to see if I could get any interest in trades for the instrument. It is a Warrior 6 string bass here Built back in 2000 with an incredible 30 year aged Redwood burl top and flamed mahogany wings. The neck is a 3 piece flamed mahogany/purpleheart with maple stringers. Ebony fretboard 24 fret 34"scale & weighs roughly 11.5 pounds. I recently relocated to the state of Texas and purchased a new home. Unfortunately I have been laid off and with a heavy heart I need to part with this incredible bass to move this instrument ASAP!

For electronics I have upgraded from Active Bartolini's to Bartolini's XXM56C-T & XXM56M-B pickups and Pre amp. They were installed by the original builder JD of Warrior Guitars.

* note the I am not the original owner of this bass and thus do not have insight to why the the electronics were originally replaced. I swapped out EMG's because I'm just not a fan to be honest. However If you are I still have the EMG's, both Pups and pre and will be more then happy to include them.

There are some dings (hardly noticeable) on the body but that is the extent of the wear and tear. I have included photos of the wear on this instrument.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. Scott Lynch

Scott Lynch Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Delaware, USA
    Beautiful bass. Any stats on string spacing and fretboard radius?

3. Taps07

Taps07

Sep 16, 2008
    2 3/16″ nut 3 9/16″ end of board 18.5 mm bridge spacing fingerboard is 14"

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021