1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Warrior Jazz Bass, one of a kind, full jazz style body.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jimmy Hubbard, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Jimmy Hubbard

Jimmy Hubbard Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2017
    North Carolina
    Price:
    Strings:
    Testing the waters. Warrior Jazz Bass, only one ever made with this body style. Ash body, Quilted maple top, maple neck with awesome birds eye markings, wendge fingerboard. Active/passive. Bass Lines large pole pick ups, Jazz in the neck position, Music man at the bridge. Gotoh bridge. Recessed strap locks. Gold hardware. Very Articulate, amazing low end.
    34” scale, with the B and E strings running through to the heel of the bass, makes for an amazing B string, and what seems like equal tension across all the strings. I’m surprised more bass companies don’t do this, it gives just a little bit more string length. It makes a difference. Comes with a Ritter gig bag.
    Would rather sell, but as far as trades, prefer 5 strings. I would love a passive P 5, like a Mike Lull or something similar, but I like all kinds of basses and pick up configurations ;) ... don’t be scared to throw out offers for 4 and 6 strings, or trades plus or minus cash... you never know...
    Continental US only please.
    I use UPS, full insured to the value of the sale/trade.
    Private message with trade offers please.
    Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Jimmy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. jazzycats

jazzycats

Oct 17, 2014
    Is it active?

3. Jimmy Hubbard

Mar 4, 2017
    North Carolina
    Yes, and you pull out the volume knob to go passive

4. bbh

bbh Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Warrior basses are really nice. I have 3 models from them. Very happy with them.

Jimmy Hubbard likes this.
  5. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    what preamp is in this?

6. Jimmy Hubbard

Mar 4, 2017
    North Carolina
    I looked inside and it isn’t clearly labeled what brand the preamp is.

7. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    PM sent. I imagine the controls are vol, blend, Bas, treb/midrange with the little switch being rear pickup coil selector?

8. bbh

bbh Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Used to be Bartolini pickups and pre
    Mine was built last year with a glock preamp
    3 position switch would be mid center freq. is 2 position could be active passive switch.

9. Jimmy Hubbard

Mar 4, 2017
    North Carolina
    I think you’re pretty close. But it’s Volume (push/pull for passive/active) , blend , mid?, then stacked bass and treble. Switch for the back pickup (parallel/series?)

10. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    Bass has been traded! No longer for sale!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021