1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Warrior Keith Horne Signature Matahorne 5 bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    Strings:
    image.jpeg Hi Folks,
    Got this Baby here:
    TRADED - Warrior Keith Horne Signature 5

Brand
    Warrior
    Description
    Early 90's Warrior signature bass.

From the previous long term owner. "Mark on it in 2 small areas above and below the neck pickup from wear my fingers wore through the finish."
    A little natural mojo. But since receiving the bass I gently fine sand to alivate some of the natural darkness that was taken place I literally got it 3 shades lighter.
    ;-)
    This is a rather rare bird in the Warrior stable.
    Keith Horne is the bassist for Luke Bryan (and many others) and plays left handed and upside down.
    This is a right handed version of his original bass and comes with a couple features not found on other Warriors in the "matahorne" inlay at the 23rd fret and brass frets.
    I just set up the Bass and put new Blue Steel strings plays great.
    My tastes are leaning to more of a vintage tone nowadays and it's time to stock the stable with some axes that better suit my current tastes.
    Trade interests are list below the spec sheet.
    Specs
    34 inch scale
    Bartolini XJ5 pickups
    Bartolini 3 band preamp with 3 way mid freq selector switch
    Swamp ash body
    Birdseye maple fretboard
    Three piece maple/purple heart/maple neck
    Gold hardware
    Hipshot hardware
    9.5 lbs
    Warrior hardshell case and straplocks included
    Trade interests
    I'm open to others that don't come to mind at the moment.
    Feel free to run anything past me or just buy it outright so I can go shopping.

Attached Files:

2. p12bassnut

p12bassnut Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Texas
    PM sent

Rapisme likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021