1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Warrior Messenger 4 W/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChipDougl4s, Apr 27, 2020.

1. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale or trade is a really nice Warrior Messenger 4 string with original Warrior TKL Case

The bass is all original and features a Seymour Duncan MM style pickup paired with an 18V 3-Band Seymour Duncan Preamp. The controls are set up Volume, Mid(Boost/Cut), Treble + Bass(Boost/Cut) Stacked. The volume knob is also a push/pull Seymour Duncan slap switch.

The bass is in very good condition with minimal to no wear on the body, neck, or frets. It’s in really nice playing shape with low string height, solid intonation, and a solid straight neck. It feels really comfortable without issues. The truss rod has room in both directions and works fine. The volume pot could use a bit of cleaner, but not bad at all.

Other Features

-Swamp Ash Body

-Maple neck w/Birdseye Maple Fretboard

-Ebony Headstock top

-Locking Input Jack

-E-String through body

-Matte green finish

-1.5” at the nut

-Just under 7 lbs. 2 oz. on my postal scale

-34” Scale

-Recessed straplocks (Warrior strap w/straplocks included)

Asking $1500 local pickup. I'm strongly considering keeping this one if it doesn't sell over the weekend. Shipping is $75 fully insured to CON US only.

Feel free to make me an offer

I’m open to trades for a 4 or 5 string fretted bass that catches my eye with cash +/- in either direction. Trade value is $1500. I like brands like F Bass, Warwick, EBMM, Fender, G&L, Sandberg etc.

Let me know if you have any questions

IMG_2680.jpg IMG_2670.jpg IMG_2668.jpg IMG_2678.jpg IMG_2669.jpg IMG_2667.jpg IMG_2672.jpg IMG_2674.jpg IMG_2671.jpg IMG_2681.jpg

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    matt11 and mikewalker like this.
  2. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Nice bass. Good luck

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  3. looks very nice !

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 10, 2021