1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warrior Soldier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my 2002 Warrior Soldier 4 string. This is one of the few models that has a pickguard and it looks super cool. Kinda like a Modulus Flea or a Pedulla Rapture. It has a 3 piece, mahogany/purpleheart/mahogany neck and a rosewood board. I believe the body is Mahogany. It has Bartolini pups and I believe a Bart pre as well. It is a 3 band pre that switches to passive by pulling up the volume knob. This bass has been through the trenches. I bought it off a touring Christian rock bass player who was using it as his main bass. It has many battlescars but the neck is great, the electronics are great and it plays very well. It's just been used. I have taken photos of the most obvious scars. The most notable is a headstock chip at the top of the headstock where it banged off a rafter on a low stage. Their is no crack through the headstock it's just a little chunk was taken out of it. It is only really noticeable only when looking at the back of the bass. You can see it well in the photos. There is also a chip out of the finish around the strap pin on the horn, plus some fading and buckle rash on the back near the upper horn. Again, you can see most of this in the photos. There are other various scratches and player wear as well but these are the most obvious.
    The bridge saddles are brand new from Hipshot and the frets have just been dressed and brand new D'addario mediums are on it.

I would prefer a straight sale but am open to trades as well.

I am only looking for 5 strings as the only reason I am selling this because I don't play 4's anymore.

For trades high on the list would be Peavey Cirrus's, Lakalnd 55-02's, MTD Kingston Z's, Spector Euro's.
    I can possibly add cash but would prefer a straight trade. If you have other trade offers hit me up. The worst I can say is no.

Weight - just over 9lbs according to bathroom scale
    Truss Rod works well in both directions

Selling for $875.00 $795.00 (with well used but functional OHSC) Shipped and insured in North America.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Orange Caesar and SodaCity bass like this.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Nice!

RussT likes this.
  3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

PM sent!

4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    PM replied

5. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Sick deal. Won't be here long. GLWTS!

RussT likes this.
  6. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price dropped to $795.00

7. happychicken

happychicken

Jan 24, 2012
    This is the best deal I have ever seen for one of these ever!!! I need to rob a bank, but it's so cheap maybe just a liquor store!

8. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Do what you gotta do. I'll say you were at my place all night. Perfect alibi.

9. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd