Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warrior X-Mas Party (12/11/03)/Gallery Closing Farewell

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by j-raj, Dec 10, 2003.

1. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    [​IMG]

This Thursday (Tomorrow) is going to be Warrior's Annual Christmas Party at the Warrior Guitar Gallery (Downstairs/next to Smith's Olde Bar). THis party is also going to be the farewell party for the gallery. The Guitar Gallery will remain open till Dec 31st.

[​IMG]

The Adam Nitti Trio will headline the Christmas Party. Other performers are: Sonia Leigh, Jason Tucker and Klean, and others.

The reception in the gallery starts at 5:30 PM. They will be serving light food and beverages and you will not want to miss the performance by Santa
    and friends that will take place around 7:00. Music will begin upstairs at Smith's Olde bar shortly thereafter.T he show is all ages and free courtesy of the gallery. Smith's Olde Bar will be accepting 2 cans of food as a voluntary donation. Please do try to contribute as it will be
    distributed to needy families.

Address Details:

Warrior Guitar Gallery
    1584 Piedmont Avenue
    Atlanta , GA 30324
    404-733-5889
    E-mail: warriorty@earthlink.net
    www.guitargalleryatlanta.com

2. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler!

3. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Well, I'm sorry the Warrior Gallery is closing down, but I'm glad the reception opens at 5:30. I work right there, so I can grab some Fat Matt's BBQ for an early dinner and head on over!