1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warts and all

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by archisland, May 19, 2019.

1. archisland

archisland

Mar 5, 2016
    Stockholm

This past Friday we had our release gig at a venue here in Stockholm. We had set up a few cameras and managed to get ahold of the tracks from the mixing desk, so we decided to put together a little live video from the show - warts and all.

Hey, it's live. And why fix it afterwards, right? That's no fun! :D

Gear nerdery:
    I used my Yamaha Attitude LTD3 played through my pedal board (Line 6 G70 -> HX Stomp with the EBS Ultimate Drive, the Darkglass Hyper Luminal Compressor and the Alpha Omega Ultra in the FX loop for the P-pickup -> Two notes C.A.B. M) straight to the FOH.

Had a wonderful EBS 810CL cabinet with the Darkglass AO900 for stage volume (and good looks).

For the organ, keyboards and additional backing tracks (just the intro for the gig and an outro for a tune) I used the Keith McMillen 12 Step with Mainstage on my MacBook Pro with a Focusrite 2i4.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020