SOLD Warwick '06 DirtyBlond 5st

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eliakim, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Eliakim

Eliakim

Nov 23, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Unfortunately I must put this bass up for sale. Wonderful bass, I've never owned a more versatile, beautiful bass. With the twists and turns life gives, I'm in a position where I need the money more than the instrument. Not saying I'm not interested in any trades that may come along with some money to close any difference in value. If you have any questions, or offers dm me and we'll talk about it.

Follow the link for the Specs.

en/Warwick---Products--Instruments--Customshop---Masterbuilt--Basic-Bass-Models--Ltd.-Editions--2006---Thumb-BO-Dirty-Blonde---5--5-string--Features.html

Attached Files:

2. Viggo51

Viggo51 Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Portland Oregon
    Nice Wick!

3. PeaveyPlayer

PeaveyPlayer Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    What's the tone like on this thing?

4. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    One of may favs. Some day...

5. DaymonJ11

DaymonJ11 Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 24, 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Damn! That’s amazing looking!

6. Eliakim

Eliakim

Nov 23, 2012
    Yeah, she's the holy grail of bass' in my opinion right now. Shame to let her go but bills must be paid.

7. A local music shop had one of these on consignment years ago. I drooled over it for months but just couldn't get the money together for it. I noodles around on it a few times. They look amazing, and the pickup configuration makes it crazy versatile. I don't remember exactly how the preamp is set, but I remember being able to get all kinds of sounds out of it. It's a twin jazz by the bridge and a reverse P at the neck. I've sunce decided that Warwicks are not really want I'm looking for out of a bass, but if I had the money, I'd jump on one of these. I feel like this special edition shows up less often than any other, which I take to mean they are just as incredible as I remember. This is a great opportunity for someone to find that one bass they'll never get rid of.

Hate that you have to part with this one.

Eliakim likes this.
  8. I also just noticed the d-tuner. Nice extra. Is that original?

9. Eliakim

Eliakim

Nov 23, 2012
    Hmm I'm actually unsure if its stock or not. I guess it might be because the when i bought this one the last owner had an extra one with it other than the one on it, both work just fine.

10. Eliakim

Eliakim

Nov 23, 2012
    Price drop 2000

11. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    I'll take it for $2,000 man

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021