1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Warwick 1998 FNA 4 String Tobacco Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bass10bfb, Aug 31, 2018.

1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Price:
    $1000
    Strings:
    Thanks for looking!!!! Please send any questions, offers etc. thru PM as I will be listing a handful of Warwick basses, and don't want to clutter the thread, or miss any interest in the bass as well. Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Here is a Warwick FNA 1998 model, in what I assume is tobacco burst. You don't see many like this at all. This is a great bass, and I am only selling due to the fact I just got another one that I like a little better.
    9.4 pounds by my digital bathroom scale, Active/passive like most Warwick basses, has the Wenge/Wenge fretboard neck combo, and has a ton of great playable tones. This bass sounds amazing, and I hate to get rid of it, but got to thin the herd a little bit, and make room for any more I buy!!
    There are a few bumps on the bass that I tried my best to show in the pics. Some of the black area of the bass is hard to show up in pics, but I did my best. It has been played, and most of the bumps are in the lower area of the bass near the strap lock and output jack of the bass.
    Asking $1,000 for the bass. Again, please PM with any questions or offers, etc.
    Also, it will come with a Warwick gig bag.

Shipping only to the U.S. PayPal is preferred, but hit me up if you are interested in other ways of payment.
    Thanks for looking and God Bless!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    comatosedragon, aldaa, krovx and 2 others like this.
  2. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    These basses are magical. Mine does the P thing and the SR thing both really well. This is also golden era with wenge neck, flush mounted strap-locks and a gorgeous finish.

GLWTS!

Plantbrain and bass10bfb like this.
  3. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thank you Roger, and I couldn't have said it any better. These basses have such a variety of tones and can get just about any where you want with it.

rogerbmiller likes this.
  4. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    Love the Wenge Necks on these!!!!!! The best IMO!!!!

Great bass!!
    Good luck!!

bass10bfb likes this.
  5. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Me too brother!!!! I totally agree about the Wenge necks too!!!

6. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    i know the corvettes with the Wenge necks were the best ever!!!! I need another bass like a hole in the head or this would be heading my way!!! with your approval........

bass10bfb likes this.
  7. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Hit me up brother!!! I am sure I could make you a sweet deal on it!!!! This bass plays amazing!! I hate to give it up but G.A.S. is a killer!!!!

8. MaccaMan1964

MaccaMan1964 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Moved to Miami
    Making me think LONG and HARD!!!!!

bass10bfb likes this.
  9. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Traded locally....