Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick 215-40

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CandleWaltz, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Hello, ich will buy a Warwick 215-40 Bassbox. Do you know anything about this Box? It has 2x15 and 600 W.
    I can buy it for 300€ (360$).
    Thx and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany and i'm very tired at the moment because i slepped not very long ;)

2. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ

Is that new or used ? That's a nice cab for the money, either was. Assuming it's not all beat up or anything.

3. The cab is used. Well, i think i take the cab.
    Has anyone this cab or played it anyone? How's the sound?

4. buzzbass

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    they're kind of rare birds over here. Haven't seen/heard a 2x115, but I've used their 6x10 & "terminator" cabs and they were both very nice. Either way, that a big assed cab for a cheapish price. Go for it.

5. It's not from the terminator line from Warwick. Here you can buy this cabinet for 490€ (588$). Is the price ok for the used one? (300€ --> 360$)

6. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    yes. I'd say that is a great price. I got a Warwick 410pro cab for $300 (US) and I love the tone!

7. buzzbass

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ

Offer him $300, but if you like it, buy it anyway. Even if he won't drop down.