1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick 215-40

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CandleWaltz, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Hello, ich will buy a Warwick 215-40 Bassbox. Do you know anything about this Box? It has 2x15 and 600 W.
    I can buy it for 300€ (360$).
    Thx and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany and i'm very tired at the moment because i slepped not very long ;)

2. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu ! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ

Is that new or used ? That's a nice cab for the money, either was. Assuming it's not all beat up or anything.

3. The cab is used. Well, i think i take the cab.
    Has anyone this cab or played it anyone? How's the sound?

4. buzzbass

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    they're kind of rare birds over here. Haven't seen/heard a 2x115, but I've used their 6x10 & "terminator" cabs and they were both very nice. Either way, that a big assed cab for a cheapish price. Go for it.

5. It's not from the terminator line from Warwick. Here you can buy this cabinet for 490€ (588$). Is the price ok for the used one? (300€ --> 360$)

6. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    yes. I'd say that is a great price. I got a Warwick 410pro cab for $300 (US) and I love the tone!

7. buzzbass

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ

Offer him $300, but if you like it, buy it anyway. Even if he won't drop down.