1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick 5-String FNA Jazzman $1000 shipped w/bag n' kit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dave79, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Here's why it's $1k:

1) The 3-way switch was replaced with a chrome one instead of gold by previous owner

2)I can't wire the preamp correctly as the previous owner evidently couldn't either. It might work, it might not, I'd bet on it working...but good luck with that wiring in there. It sounds great in passive and you don't need a battery.

3)It's missing the top concentric knob

4)It's missing the truss cover. I've temporarily placed my Corvette one on but I think I might keep it.

Aside from these things, it plays and sounds great. It has a new/unused Warwick Rockbag and a new condition Warwick binder kit I got off TB with tools, wax, manuals, cloth, etc.

The plan was to try to rewire it or put in a different preamp but since I don't like to play 5-string I've just given up.

Trades should include Maple Musicman Stingrays, Memory Lane I or II, and/or Mutron III. I guess I might be hip to a 4-string Thumb - particularly a blonde.

$1000 shipped to CONUS
    I've got more pics I'll put up later.

5162213611_77009687db_b.
    5162819386_9ced422ccb_b.
    5162820062_e1f0db9026_b.

2. $100? i'll take it! lol. :bag:

this is a great electronics package!

3. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Interested in a Tobias 6 string?

4. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Jeez, I should be the one doing :bag:
    at least I got the price right the first two times.

Thanks for the offer but I do not play 5 or 6 string Basses...or even more strings too I guess. Thanks for posting the trade here though, I appreciate the bump.

5. Exemonium

Exemonium Supporting Member

May 13, 2010
    "If only I had a real job" bump.

6. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

I'll do $900 without bag or kit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.