1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

warwick 611 Pro 6x10 cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lowstar, Mar 24, 2006.

1. lowstar

lowstar

Jul 3, 2001
    Schnitzelland
    hi everybody,

any first hand experiences with the warwick 6x10 cab lately ??

cheers,
    lowstar

2. I'm interested in that cabinet as well.

3. lowstar

lowstar

Jul 3, 2001
    Schnitzelland
    nobody ?

4. Bluesbob

Bluesbob

Mar 13, 2000
    Springfield, TN
    I decided I'm going to need a 6X10 for some up-coming outdoor gigs this summer. I know everybody loves the Bergantino, but what about the big W? Berg killer? Same league? Don't bother? AntonGear has them for $829 shipped. Even a used Berg would cost about the same, if there were any to be found. I play classic rock, some with edge, some just low and dirty, I use an SVT II to amplify my MM Sterling. So, c'mon somebody, anybody, please?

5. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    i have no experience with the warwick , bu i do with the swr and ampeg 610 . the swr is a better unit but not really what i needed . the ampeg 610 really sucked to me . i sold a ampeg 810 thinking this new 610 would be my ticket to a smaller rig . nope . just so happened the first show i did with it was a 2000 head club and it sucked even with massive pa support . so im back with what i love , the ampeg 810 . the 810 isnt much bigger ,and will definately do the job . most of em roll around just like a 610 anyway , so go get you a used ampeg 810 and love it ....

6. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    i've got the warwick 411 and 115 and like em both, if i could swap one i'd get a better 15 though.