SOLD Warwick Alien Acoustic 6 String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassbuddha, May 20, 2017.

1. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Greetings TB! I’m clearing out a TREMENDOUS amount of gear after collecting far too much over the last 8 years. Please feel free to check out all of the other items I have listed as well. Please note that my priority right now are cash sales and I will ONLY consider trades listed below.

Up for sale here is a Warwick Alien Acoustic 6 string fretted bass. This is the higher end of the three Warwick acoustic models. It is in dead mint, as new condition with no issues. It currently is strung with Labella tape wounds, but I can replace them with the Warwick bronze strings if you prefer. I purchased it here on TB about 2 years ago for a project that ended shortly thereafter. It has spent the last years in my obsessively neat, smoke and pet free studio and has not been used. The high quality Warwick gig bag and all case candy is included. Weight is about 7.4 lbs. by the bathroom scale. As others on here can attest, my ratings are extremely conservative. Let me know if you have specific questions.

Specs for the instrument are here: en/Warwick---Products--Acoustic-Bass-Guitars--Alien-Acoustic--Warwick-Alien--6-string--Pictures.html

Price is $1500, professionally packed and shipped via Fed Ex to the lower 48. Shipping to Canada, AK, or HI is a possibility, but please contact me first. Please, no international sales. Paypal accepted. I am willing to consider a few trades below, but please, nothing else if it's not included on this list. I have more gear than I know what to do with and absolutely have to clear some stuff out. I won’t be able to respond to trade requests that aren’t on this list.

Thanks all!!!!

ONLY TRADE CONSIDERATIONS:

Fodera Basses
    Fender Custom Shop Jaco Tribute Jazz Bass
    German Hofner basses
    Ampeg V4B
    Walter Woods Ultra Hi Amplifier (Blue Light)
    Tecamp Puma 900/1000
    Distressor Compressor
    Purple Audio MC77 Compressor
    Sennheiser MD421 Microphone

IMG_3358-1.JPG IMG_3359-1.JPG

2. nick333

nick333

Nov 3, 2012
    Made in Germany ?
    String spacing ?
    Thank you

3. bassbuddha

All of the Alien series are manufactured in Korea, I believe.

18mm spacing, I think, but I'll check when I return home

4. bassbuddha

Looks like is more like 16.5, maybe 17.

5. giovabass

giovabass

Oct 17, 2007
    Firenze, Italy
    Pm'd you

6. bassbuddha

And sold. Headed out West....