Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick bass amp HELP...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chimaera1982, Jan 24, 2005.

1. chimaera1982

chimaera1982

Nov 7, 2004
    I stumbled on a deal offering a second warwick bass amp head and cab a 180 watt head witha 2X12 cab, for 120 USD equiv. I stay in Singapore so bass amp deals are very rare n ill prob snap this one. Its around years old, the guy dun know the model number as its his bro's amp n hes selling to clear space. Ill be going down to try in these few days. Any info on the amp am talking about been googling about it with no results. Any help wld be appreciated.

2. chimaera1982

chimaera1982

Nov 7, 2004
    Well the buyer told me the model is the Warwick Wamp180, head n cab 2X12, ive looked online n got sum hits, mostly in german n i didnt understand at all. There was a photo of the Wamp180 15' combo havent seen the head and cab yet tho. Anyone ever heard of this amp. Well at 120 USD ill definitely get it as long as it works.

3. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Well, head and 212 cab for 120 os really cheap, check if it is working/not stolen/etc.
    Haven't heard much about them, though.