Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette 4 str

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hyoshim, Oct 7, 2004.

1. hyoshim

hyoshim Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I have excellent condition '98 Corvette wenge neck/fretboard, recessed strap lock. It is passive but I was collecting parts to make the bass active. So far, I have MEC active preamp (4 knob config). On order is the stack pot so that it could fit in 3 knob cofig. Comes with SKB case, truss rod tool, hex wrenches, can of Wax, Leather stap and MEC active preamp, stack knob (yet to be delivered). Strung with Warwick Black label, but also comes with Thomastik-Infeld flat (it was strung on this bass once). I'm trying to buy a used Lakalnd 44-02.

I'm asking $550 + shipping. Picture available upon request.

If you are interested, send me an email to hyo.shim at gmail dot com

2. sleeplessknight

sleeplessknight Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Seattle
  3. hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    It is NOT a fretless. I wish it was though. Until I figure out how to link the pic, I'll email you. So.... What's yours?

Thanks,

4. lowendgod

lowendgod

Feb 25, 2004
    Yakima, WA.
  5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    pics...pics...pics...

6. hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    OK.... I finally figured it out.

7. PasdaBeer

PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    damnit, i just bought a diff bass, would have scooped this up in a second : /

free bump

8. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    The same question I ask about every Warwick....does this have the same "Warwick" sound that say a thumb would have???

9. hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    SOLD!! Please no more inquiries and thanks for the attention.