1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Corvette 4 strings active vs. Ibanez EDB550 4 strings active

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ardiento, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Ardiento

Ardiento

Nov 11, 2018
    Hello everybody, as I am new to the forum I fully understand the high possibility that this post may not be for this part, may not be quite relevant and might have been discussed before, for which I apologize in advance.

I am looking for a new bass and I have come to the above-mentioned options of similar price of about 300 EUR. Please share your opinion which one is better choice.

2. James Collins

James Collins

Mar 25, 2017
    Augusta, GA
    I cannot compare the two as I haven't played the Ibanez. My experience with the active Corvette Rockbass has been positive. Mine is a 5 string. It balances well, is comfortable with good ergonomics and has a 2 band (high and low) EQ. It also uses a blend and a single master volume. The finishing is great.

I assume all this matched with the Ibanez. I hear such good things about, I do not think you can make a bad choice.