1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Warwick Corvette $$ 5 Masterbuilt (Made in Germany)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by FerK, Jan 8, 2019.

1. FerK

FerK Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Switzerland
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Germany
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Masterbuilt Corvette in Red, High Polish, in absolute pristine condition. Of course it's a neckthrough in an ash body, with a maple neck, wenge fingerboard, and all black hardware.

It was manufactured in February 2010, and sat in a store until it was purchased, new, in Switzerland in July 2016. It was hardly ever played by the original owner (he preferred his 6-string), and he eventually sold it to me in July last year (2018), in a trade for another Corvette 6-string and cash. Unfortunately I just prefer to stick to fanned frets (I play only Dingwalls at the moment), and I exagerate if I say I played it 10 times at home. It lives in my living room, which is temperature and humidity controlled.

Basic tech data:
    - Neck-Through
    - Body Swamp Ash
    - Neck out of Maple with a Wenge fingerboard
    - Scale: 34" (long scale)
    - 24 Frets
    - Fingerboard radius: 664 mm (26")
    - Passive MEC MM-Style Humbucker
    - Active 2-Band Electronics
    - Two 3-Way-Mini switches for separate configuration of the Humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
    - High Polish Finish
    - Warwick tuners
    - 2-part Warwick bridge
    - Warwick Security Locks
    - Black Hardware
    - Just-A-Nut III
    - Weight: 4 kg
    - Warwick EMP-Strings: 045" - 135"

I'll ship anywhere (I can quickly quote you how much it is) in a well padded hard case.

I will consider trades for a cheaper bass (which I'll sell anyhow) + cash, so I will consider 4 and 5 strings of major brands in excellent or as-new shape.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Nice

FerK likes this.