Warwick Corvette 5 string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by euphio_q, Nov 21, 2002.

1. euphio_q

May 13, 2002
    Columbia, MO
    Warwick FNA Corvette 5 String
    I bought this beautiful piece of work two summers ago. I will cry when it's gone, but it's not getting the use it deserves. It has the honey violin finish. It is in excellent condition an comes with a Warwick hard shell case. Below is a pic you can clic on. I would like to get $775 for it. Here is the Warwick dealer detailed description pulled from their site:

"The Corvette FNA is the perfect blend of form and function. Its body is made up of a flamed maple top on a swamp ash back, separated by a thin walnut veneer, making it both look and sound beautiful. "

"The Corvette FNA features an MEC large pole pick-up that is powerful and versatile, mounted in just the right location for that serious Warwick growl. It is coupled with the very popular MEC BEC III-2 3 way active preamp circuit, the perfect electronics to complement the pickup. Players from all styles and techniques favor the FNA for its tonal quality and ultimate playability. "

Email me with questions.

2. I know that this is almost a year later, but do you still have this bass yet?
  3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    he PM'ed out of the blue asking if i wanted to buy it right after i sold my own FNA... at about the same time he started the thread. i replied and he has yet to read the PM (i just cleaned out all my PM folders last week). :rolleyes: don't hold your breath... :meh:
  4. Alright, thanks for the heads up!