1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick corvette bubinga???

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Theosbass, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Theosbass

Theosbass

Jan 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hey, I know of a bass for sale and was wondering if it is worth what he's asking.
    It's an '06 Corvette standard bubinga fretless. It's in great shape. Made in Germany. It comes with a gigbag.
    He's asking $750.00 for it.
    Not really knowing Warwick well enough i've serched around but haven't found one this nice. Most were about this price new ,but not made in Germany or bubinga!
    Im hoping this is the place to find out.

2. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

I have a German Corvette Std fretless 5'er and I love it. The going rate for fretless German Corvettes 4's on ebay is about $750.00. You can find them cheaper but in my opinion having the bass in hand and seeing the condition in person before buying has value to me. If you like it; buy it. Then string it with TI Jazz flats.

3. sippi

sippi

Sep 27, 2012
    South Florida
    Seems like a fair price. I will be putting my Corvette Standard 5 (bubinga) up for sale and I will place a slightly higher price on it as two months ago I placed all black hardware on it. (Ordered from the Warwick store in NYC)

4. sippi

sippi

Sep 27, 2012
    South Florida
    Also be prepared to save up again because although I love my Corvette the Thumb BO5 is replacing it. Warwicks can be an addiction.

5. JP Morin

JP Morin

Mar 15, 2011
    Quebec
    +1 for the addiction !! :)

sold mine for 800$ cad (4 string bubinga)
    It worth it !! I sold it mainly because of the weight.