Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman Pics?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Vast Piles, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Hey, I'm interested in buying a Warwick FNA Jazzman 4 Fretless. Before I buy it I just want to be 100% sure of how it really looks (aside from those professional Warwick photos on the net). Anyone got a cool photo of their own Jazzman? Thanks :) :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

2. It's amazing what you can trun up with Google. Amnyone else agree????

~Ryan

3. My Corvette FNA Jazzman LTD 2002. Sold it though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Thanks for those pics of my favorite top ever. :)

5. No problem.
    I gassed for this rare bass for over two years. Finally found one (there's only 200 around!) and after one month I already decided to sell it.

Reason: this bass is just too damn fine to use in a dirty stoner/metal band playing in smoky clubs night after night. I loved the powerful and versatile sound but I couldn't justify keeping it if I wouldn't use it as my main gigging bass. Sold it with quite a lot of profit too. :D

6. BTW.
    The guy who bought that baby from me is selling this bass again (don't know why because its a fantastic instrument). If anyone's interested... feel free to ask me about it; I can route you to the seller, over here in Belgium.

7. Dincrest

Dincrest

Sep 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Sorry Ryan, but those google images you turned up are stock photos and not peoples' actual basses or them playing them.

Anyway, here's a Show Your Warwicks thread that I'm sure has its fair share of Jazzmans.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170086

8. That LTD 2002 looks awesome. I guess I can understand you selling it.

9. bassclef112

bassclef112 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2003
    New York City, NY
    I had one for a while but it just didn't click with me. A very nicely made instrument though.