1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Corvette $$ Limited Edition - 2009, #170/300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Price:
    $1800
    Strings:
    SOLD - $1800.

2009 Warwick Corvette $$ Limited Edition 5-string, #170 of 300 made! Very, very good condition. A few impression dings here and there - see the photo's. Nothing major and very hard to see. No belt rash or scratches on the back at all.

$1800/OBO Shipped CONUS, please no trade offers.

It has become a tradition that Warwick releases a particular, exclusive model Limited Edition each year. In 2009, Warwick offered the Limited Edition Corvette $$.

The Corvette $$ serves as a sonorous basis for the Limited Edition; two pieces of Mahogany form the back and two pieces of Olive wood form the top. The matching headstock has an Olive veneer adorned with the iconic W-logo. The Maple neck with 2 Mahagony-stripes has a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard and gorgeous oval inlays. The visually appealing wood choices are intensified by contrasting black hardware. Two passive MEC MM-style hum buckers, in conjunction with the active 3-band tone control and two 3-way toggle-switches for coil selection, provide an unbeatable variety of sounds for this stunning instrument.

Warwick founder and CEO Hans Peter Wilfer performs the final inspection for each Limited Edition Corvette $$ 2009 personally, and signs each bass himself. Thus, you have his additional guarantee that you are receiving an instrument of first-class quality, manufactured at the highest level in the Warwick Custom Shop.

Specs:

• Made in Germany one the Custom Shop
    • Bolt-on neck
    • Two piece Mahogany body with two piece Olive top
    • Matched headstock (Olive with W-logo)
    • Maple neck with 2 Mahogany stripes
    • Rosewood fingerboard
    • Oval inlays
    • Scale length: 34" (long scale)
    • 16.5mm spacing at the bridge
    • 10 lbs
    • 2 passive MEC MM-style humbuckers
    • active MEC 3-band electronics
    • Black hardware
    • Warwick Standard machine heads
    • Just A Nut III
    • Warwick two-piece bridge
    • Warwick security locks
    • Brand new LaBella Vapor Shield Molecularly Modified Strings

Includes a generic gig bag

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    RBJ11, songwriter21 and ethikz like this.
  2. all mine...

3. i wish i had this

4. i wish i had this