SOLD Warwick Corvette $$ Made In Germany (Black)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mason Nagy, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Mason Nagy

Mason Nagy

Nov 20, 2015
    Salt Lake City
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for grabs is my Made in Germany Warwick $$ Corvette. I have had this for a while and actually quit a band I was in when I moved and I am not so sure I will use it as much while I am away from them. It is equipped with two hulking MEC humbuckers with their own dedicated 3 way mini toggle switches. This will determine if the pickup is Series, Single Coil or Parallel. There is also a volume knob, (push pull for active/passive) pickup pan, treble boost/cut and bass boost/cut. While the bass is in passive mode, the EQ is disabled as well. This bass is incredibly versatile and is capable for just about any tone you could want, while still maintaining that unique Warwick character. The wood combination with the Swamp Ash body, Ovangkol neck and Wenge fingerboard give it a modern tone and it has one of the best playing and feeling necks I have played. Also has an adjustable nut to really set the action to your preference, Warwick's own strap locks, bell brass frets and I have a Warwick Rock Case I can include. I am not the original owner and that is the case that was included.

Everything on the bass is stock aside from a Hipshot Drop tuner I installed and a replacement tuning machine on the D String.

Asking $1500 or would be interested in trades. Trade interests include:

Fender MIA Jaguar Bass (Prefer Olympic White)
    Gibson Thunderbird or G3
    American Lakland Jazz Bass
    Rickenbacker 4003
    German Hofner Club
    Ampeg V4B
    Ampeg B15

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Tanner1994

Tanner1994

Apr 16, 2015
    Belmont, MS
    Trade you a StingRay

Attached Files:

3. Mason Nagy

Mason Nagy

Nov 20, 2015
    Salt Lake City
    Sorry, but I have owned StingRays in the past and I don't think I would go back to another one. Very nice bass though.

4. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Nice $$! Offer sent...

Mason Nagy likes this.
  5. Mason Nagy

Mason Nagy

Nov 20, 2015
    Salt Lake City
    Deal!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021