1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Corvette $$ Natural Ash

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FarkusSWR, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRICE DROP
    Up for sale is one Warwick Corvette $$ Natural Ash. I got this bass a few months ago in a trade with a TB'er. Plays great, sounds great. I just picked up a Stingray, so this one has to go. Excellent condition. Just waxed it two weeks ago. This one will ship, insured, in a TKL hard case. This did not come with the Warwick binder in the trade, so I do not have that to offer. Not really interested in trades as I need to recoup my MM expenditure. PAYPAL PREFERRED.
    To your door for $SOLD

Attached Files:

2. 2 MORE PICS........

Will ship to your door ( in the lower 48 )
    for $SOLD

Attached Files:

3. NOW $SOLD SHIPPED......in a hard case

I need to move this thing, folks.:atoz:

4. You got PM.

5. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    I can only hope that I find a deal THIS good in January when I should have some decent $$ available.

Bump for a bass thats pretty high on my GAS list!

6. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Haha, I kind of miss this one. My girlfriend is still upset we had to get rid of it due to money issues. Maybe if we can get some dough, I can make her happy again.

7. nouseforaname

nouseforaname

Jan 28, 2006
    would you ship to ontario canada. and do it for 650 us

8. As of last night this bass has been sold locally. Thanks for all the PM's and offers.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.