1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Corvette Pro Line 6 String with Bartolini's

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by myanocsk, May 13, 2004.

1. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    okay, i am way out of my element here, but i am trying to sell this bass for my son. i bought it for him, but he prefers a 4 string beat up old fender bass to this. go figure. i bought it used in 2000. it has some dings on the lower bout near the back. it comes with a warwick hardshell case. it has seen some use. i'm looking for somewhere around $1100 for the bass. (i have a lot of selling references- i am a guitar/mandolin player)

pictures here:

www.mandobar.com/warwick.htm

please e-mail me with questions:

myanocsk(AT)ix.netcom.com

2. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    I'm pretty sure it's a Streamer LX 6 string, check out the difference
    a Streamer LX 6
    [​IMG]
    a Corvette Pro-line 6
    [​IMG]

3. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    but i am going on what the truss rod cover states. this is an older warwick bass. although you are not the first person to tell me it is a streamer. is there any way to tell for sure?

4. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland

Yes the body shape is Streamer, therefor it's Streamer. You may have a Corvette neck that was replaced or the truss rod cover was replaced. I'm pretty sure but you could always e-mail Warwick for varification.

5. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    thanks. i'd had to cheat him out of $$$ since he is trying to buy a car. i will e-mail warwick with the serial number and info.

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    send the email to Dana B. Goods - they deal with the Warwick stuff in the US.

BTW, it is a Streamer

7. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    thanks for the help everyone. i have found a dealer who is also a bass nut so he is going to take a look. as it stands this is a streamer lx 6 so the sale is on hold until i can determine what a fair price would be.