Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette Pro Line 6 String with Bartolini's

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by myanocsk, May 13, 2004.

1. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    okay, i am way out of my element here, but i am trying to sell this bass for my son. i bought it for him, but he prefers a 4 string beat up old fender bass to this. go figure. i bought it used in 2000. it has some dings on the lower bout near the back. it comes with a warwick hardshell case. it has seen some use. i'm looking for somewhere around $1100 for the bass. (i have a lot of selling references- i am a guitar/mandolin player)

pictures here:

www.mandobar.com/warwick.htm

please e-mail me with questions:

myanocsk(AT)ix.netcom.com

2. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    I'm pretty sure it's a Streamer LX 6 string, check out the difference
    a Streamer LX 6
    [​IMG]
    a Corvette Pro-line 6
    [​IMG]

3. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    but i am going on what the truss rod cover states. this is an older warwick bass. although you are not the first person to tell me it is a streamer. is there any way to tell for sure?

4. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland

Yes the body shape is Streamer, therefor it's Streamer. You may have a Corvette neck that was replaced or the truss rod cover was replaced. I'm pretty sure but you could always e-mail Warwick for varification.

5. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    thanks. i'd had to cheat him out of $$$ since he is trying to buy a car. i will e-mail warwick with the serial number and info.

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    send the email to Dana B. Goods - they deal with the Warwick stuff in the US.

BTW, it is a Streamer

7. myanocsk

myanocsk

May 13, 2004
    thanks for the help everyone. i have found a dealer who is also a bass nut so he is going to take a look. as it stands this is a streamer lx 6 so the sale is on hold until i can determine what a fair price would be.