Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette Proline 5: Duncans and Bart Pre

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by weeks82, Jun 16, 2005.

1. weeks82

weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    Southern NH
    This is a 1994 Corvette Proline 5. Has the brass Adjust a Nut, recessed strap lock system. This bass has been upgraded with Seymour Duncan pickups and Bartolini pre which has push/pull active-passive, bass, and stacked mid & treble. It is wired to 18 volts. Needless to say this bass sounds outstanding, much better than the stock MEC stuff.

It's in pretty good shape except for a couple of little marks on the back that I couldn't get to show up in picutres. There's a mark from thumb wear to the left of the bridge pickup. The truss rod cover is missing, if I find it will be included. I would pick up another myself but I'm about 50 miles from the closest Warwick dealer (as far as i know you can't get them online, if someone knows a place please let me know ill get one for the bass) It comes with a case which is kind of strange, its soft on the outside but hard foam on the inside, ill send you pics if you want.

I think thats about it, feel free to email or PM me questions. Check out my Ebay feedback under: weeks82

Asking 950.00 shipped in the Us. Paypal or Money Order

Attached Files:

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Any trades?

3. weeks82

weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    Southern NH
    possibly, whatcha got ?

4. ale_vanlager

ale_vanlager

Jun 30, 2004
    Buffalo NY
    PM sent

5. weeks82

weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    Southern NH
    Price now 900.00 shipped in the US

6. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I've got a Benevente VV5 in CAR, a Mesa Boogie M-2000, a Warwick Vette 4, '74 P-Bass, and some other goodies.