1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick corvette standard fretless (MIG)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by funkbass187, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Fretless four string corvette, great condition for a 10 year old bass. Regularly waxed and cared for. There are some light scratches on the fretboard from a brief stint with roundwounds but it's only superficial and doesn't effect the way it plays.

$600 shipped

Made in Germany. Bubinga body, really comfortable ovangkol neck with an ebony fretboard. Serial number dates it to October of 2004.

Includes a Warwick padded gig bag, tin of wax, and truss rod adjustment tool.

I play five string exclusively which is the only reason in letting this bass go. Cash is preferred but I would be open to a trade for a five string

Edit: slight mixup in the dating. Serial number Starts with a J which I believe translates to October, and ends in -04 for 2004

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  2. rlsuarezv

rlsuarezv

May 2, 2013
    Chile
    neck through ?

3. Bolt on, 34" scale, 24 'frets'

4. lu296

lu296

Sep 17, 2012
    Weight?

5. I don't have a scale to give a precise weight, but I'd guess around 10-11 lbs... As I'm sure you know Warwick's aren't known for being the lightest of basses, but this balances very well and I haven't had any issues with neck dive.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  6. Price drop
    Let's hear some trade offers!

7. Bump, would add cash for the right bass, or take a lesser 5 string fretless+ cash

8. Local deal fell through... Make me an offer

9. Sale pending