Warwick Corvette STD. 5 FT.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by reasonbass, Nov 11, 2003.

1. I have a warwick Corvette standard 5 string with EMG pups and Pre Wired at 18 volts. Bass is in Very good condition and it has its Warwick case. The bass was made in 1998. I'm looking for any Mesa Boogie amp. Preferably a D-180 or a Buster Head. Or a used G&L L2500 bass I would throw in extra cash if needed.

2. here is the bass with me in action.lol
  3. very cool sillouette on your ampeg!
    did you make it?buy it?

and nice bass too:)

4. That Ampeg wasn't mine, I think it belonged to the bassist for Dog Fashion Disco. We were opening up for them. and by the way BUMP!:D
  5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    What kind of EMGs are those?

And the woods?

I might be interested and I have a used L-2500.

6. they are active EMG J's with the EMG BTC controll running at 18 volts, bubinga body with Ovankol and Wenge neck.
  7. oh BTW the pups in that pic were DiMarzio Ultra Jazz. But now I have the EMG's. Just to clear any confusion.
  8. Interesting. I don't have MEC's anymmore. How much of a little cash would you want? Let me know.
  9. Ok, just saw your FS thread for the pickups...but are you interested in a trade + cash? Maybe even an even swap for my Fender Marcus Miller Signature Jazz?

Shoot me a PM on the sound of the bass with the MEC's versus the EMG's...and then we'll talk turkey.
  10. how much cash would you need?
  11. check your PM's...

and what is the neck like on it?
  12. Trade pending...I love Mesa:D