1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Warwick Corvette Std and proline 5, german!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Inter-Bass, May 7, 2016.

1. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    Price:
    850-700
    Strings:
    For sale these 2 great basses, warwick Corvette proline and warwick corvette std. The proline was made in 96, has an all wenge neck, removable truss rod, bubinga body, brass nut and active pickups and electronics, all in great condition. It was refinished about a year ago and it looks fantastic, pickups are new and not original.$850 and includes a warwick gigbag.
    The Warwick std is made out of parts from many basses, but it is all german. Neck is from a 95 thumb bass, all wenge with removable truss rod and brass adjutable nut. Ash body, gold harware.it was refinished over a year ago and it looks great. It has tge preamp from a streamer pro m which gives you independent eq for each pickup. Only things to note about it is that it has neck dive, the ash body being very light.$700 inside a nice hard case. I will upload more pictures today after i get back from work, feel free to send me any questions, thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    songwriter21 and DevinWard369 like this.
  2. Esoge

Esoge

Jun 22, 2014
    Glassboro, NJ
    Can't wait for you to uploaf more pictures :roflmao:

Sorry I couldn't resist :D

3. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    :p no time to proof read haha

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

These have the typical "baseball bat" necks that Warwick is famous for?

dcr

5. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    These were made in the mid 90s so they have a mid size C shape neck as opposed to the chuncky D shape from the early 2000

6. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    Sorry i am not looking for trades

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Now, that's what I'm talking about!

dcr

8. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    Waiting on tax return check to go through....hoping that it comes through today :)

Inter-Bass likes this.
  9. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    Pictures of the proline

Attached Files:

10. Inter-Bass

Inter-Bass

May 18, 2014
    Memphis TN
    The pro line is sold, i will make a new stand alone thread for the corvette standard

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021