Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette STD. F.T.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., May 30, 2003.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I got this nice Corvette a few weeks ago, it's a great bass but I need something different, bubinga body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard, passive MEC J pickups, chrome hardware, the bass is in great condition, I just put some axwax on the whole body and now it looks like new, it comes with a warwick deluxe gig bag in excellent condition, I will include a set of Dunlop or Schaller straplocks, set up tools and manual, I'm interested in a good 5 strings bass with wide string spacing, I prefer Lakland 55-02 or 01, Ibanez BTB 1005 (the ones with bartolini pickups) or any other good 4 or 5 and maybe a 6 strings bass ;) email or PM any question, thanks for looking.
    Danny.
    [​IMG]

2. Danny R.

3. Danny R.

4. Danny R.

Last one
    For now :D
    [​IMG]

5. Danny R.

6. Danny R.

Bumpo, come on guys, make me an offer:hyper:

7. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I got a nice MM jazz bass i'd trade ya:) Just kidding, I love it. The corvette just not your thing huh? Sounded good when I heard you play it.

Dan

8. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    bump!
    Nice bass danny. Parting with it already? Did you dump the fortress for it?

9. Ugh...everytime I look at that bass,it seems to get prettier and prettier:)

I played a fretless @ my local GC once,and I LOVED the feel...it was soo sweet.

I dun even wanna imagine how awsome this bad boy is...

great shape too!

c'mon guys...get this before I rob a bank:)

(I'm not kidding about the bank thing,either;))

10. Danny R.

Hey willsellout (AKA Dan ;) ) I love the Corvette, but I just got a Corvette Pro line and they sound very similar.

Mister 5stringDNA (AKA Byron ;) ) I got the Corvette from Dan (willsellout) I traded it for my Marcus Miller, I traded the Fortress for a G&L ASAT and a Yamaha RBX765, I already traded the G&L for a nice MIA Fender Jazz Bass V with noisless pickups and J-Retro preamp :bassist:

Mister Osama Spears (I don't know your real name) thanks for the kind words and the bump ;)

11. Haha!

np for the bump,and thanks for calling me "Mister" Osama Spears

*feels special*

:oops:

12. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Man, you go through basses faster than I replace strings! Still searchin for THE SOUND or just like variety?

13. Danny R.

Both, I already found THE bass (for now) a Marcus Miller V, but I'm always trying new basses, once you start trading and trying diferent basses, you can't stop :eek:

14. How much did you let her go for?! Always wanted to try one... :( Maybe someday. :D

Peace.

15. Danny R.

Actually I traded it for another bass (which I don't have anymore) I'm a gear whore :oops: