Warwick Corvette STD. F.T.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., May 30, 2003.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I got this nice Corvette a few weeks ago, it's a great bass but I need something different, bubinga body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard, passive MEC J pickups, chrome hardware, the bass is in great condition, I just put some axwax on the whole body and now it looks like new, it comes with a warwick deluxe gig bag in excellent condition, I will include a set of Dunlop or Schaller straplocks, set up tools and manual, I'm interested in a good 5 strings bass with wide string spacing, I prefer Lakland 55-02 or 01, Ibanez BTB 1005 (the ones with bartolini pickups) or any other good 4 or 5 and maybe a 6 strings bass ;) email or PM any question, thanks for looking.
    Danny.
    [​IMG]

2. Danny R.

Back shot:bassist:
    [​IMG]

3. Danny R.

Full body :ninja:
    [​IMG]

4. Danny R.

Last one
    For now :D
    [​IMG]

5. Danny R.

Bumpo

6. Danny R.

Bump :bassist:

7. Danny R.

Bump :ninja:

8. Danny R.

Bumpo, come on guys, make me an offer:hyper:

9. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I got a nice MM jazz bass i'd trade ya:) Just kidding, I love it. The corvette just not your thing huh? Sounded good when I heard you play it.

Dan

10. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    bump!
    Nice bass danny. Parting with it already? Did you dump the fortress for it?

11. Ugh...everytime I look at that bass,it seems to get prettier and prettier:)

I played a fretless @ my local GC once,and I LOVED the feel...it was soo sweet.

I dun even wanna imagine how awsome this bad boy is...

great shape too!

c'mon guys...get this before I rob a bank:)

(I'm not kidding about the bank thing,either;))

12. Danny R.

Hey willsellout (AKA Dan ;) ) I love the Corvette, but I just got a Corvette Pro line and they sound very similar.

Mister 5stringDNA (AKA Byron ;) ) I got the Corvette from Dan (willsellout) I traded it for my Marcus Miller, I traded the Fortress for a G&L ASAT and a Yamaha RBX765, I already traded the G&L for a nice MIA Fender Jazz Bass V with noisless pickups and J-Retro preamp :bassist:

Mister Osama Spears (I don't know your real name) thanks for the kind words and the bump ;)

13. Haha!

np for the bump,and thanks for calling me "Mister" Osama Spears

*feels special*

:oops:

14. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Man, you go through basses faster than I replace strings! Still searchin for THE SOUND or just like variety?

15. Danny R.

Both, I already found THE bass (for now) a Marcus Miller V, but I'm always trying new basses, once you start trading and trying diferent basses, you can't stop :eek:

16. Danny R.

Bumpo :ninja:

17. Danny R.

Sold :D

18. Finally:cool:

19. How much did you let her go for?! Always wanted to try one... :( Maybe someday. :D

Peace.

20. Danny R.

Actually I traded it for another bass (which I don't have anymore) I'm a gear whore :oops: