1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Corvette Std.- MINT! (MD, DC, NoVa

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by animal52, Apr 9, 2010.

1. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    You know the story... guy finds great bass, plays it for a bit, GAS strikes, guy sells great bass, guy probably regrets it later. Well, such is my story, and I probably will regret this, but I'm putting up for sale my Corvette Std. It's a newer model: Ovangkol neck, MEC electronics, defeatable 2-band active electronics. Typical of 'wicks, this bass has lots of bottom end, punch, and growl. The action is med. low, electronics are 100% functional and cosmetically it's darn-near perfect.

I'm asking $[DEL]750[/DEL] 675 because this one is basically new and has zero issues, but I'll take best offer, so don't hesitate to throw me something reasonable. Looking for a local sale (for the time-being). The only trade I'd be interested in is a birdsong.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    so what are you pickin up instead? still diggin that ashdown?.. fyi. i took the v4b over to our practice space and so a friend could use it to record, and now Im having the damnedest time getting it home! Our guitarist/part time bass player is just oozing about it!

3. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    Looking to fund a birdsong or two... the short scale is just so darn easy to play. It's hard not to love a V4b, there's just a certain smoothness about the tone, but the ashdown is great... the best of both worlds.

4. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    Price drop: $675

5. Bump for a nice guy and a great deal!!

6. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    having some seller's remorse, but staying the course... would love to open this one up outside of the DC but gotta keep it local because I don't have a hardcase to ship it in. I will include a gig bag with the sale though.

7. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    ...and half a bottle of Howard's feed 'n' wax valued at $3.50... how good of a deal is that?

8. animal52

animal52

Jul 1, 2006
    DC area
    TGIF BUMP

9. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Folks, these Corvettes are exceptional instruments and for the price these are going for on the used market these days, it's an exceptional vlaue as well. The fit and finish, particularly the joinery (IMO, IME) are outstanding.

Free bumpage!