Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette Std. & SWR Silverado Special

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Warwick Corvette Std. 1 year old, mint condition,no flaws. I upgraded the stupid plastic adjust-a-nut to a brass one and have just had it recently tuned up at a pro shop. A new set of Rotosound strings are sitting on this baby. Make me some offers, im lookin for amps cabs rackable things...u name it ill consider it.

Bass comes with warwick rockbag, wax, truss rod, and maybe some other goodies.

SWR Silverado Special, i love this baby such an amazing awsome sweet sound from it. 350 watts 2x12 and 450 with a 4 ohm extension speaker. THis beasts loud and is also 1 year old with nothing wrong with it.

Combo comes with power cable and thats about it =)

Make me some offers ive listed this both a few times before but none have seemed intrested and i really wanna get some money to get a new rig soon.

-Vince

P.S. The brass Adjust-a-nut was ordered by GC its the kind sued by the older model warwicks and was put on ym a GC tech.

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    you have a PM....

P@

3. Bump...no one? i know someone must want an amazing loud big combo and kick arse bass =p

-Vince

4. Whatda ya know! another BUMP!

5. H3rEye51nRoam

H3rEye51nRoam

Nov 18, 2003
  6. Heh sry bro bye the SWR and warwick new together costed around 2500+...package deal for both would be atleast 1500...i could get that laptop for around 300$ maybe nowadays...no harm intended but its a bit too old for most peoples taste...

-Vince

7. H3rEye51nRoam

H3rEye51nRoam

Nov 18, 2003
    Wow sorry about that. LOL I thought I was getting a deal trading about $900 worth of stuff for it. I would trade for just the Corvette though but I take it you wouldn't lol. Oh well thanks anyways.

8. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    how much for the vette?

9. I'm selling mine for 600 or best offer

10. Bah stop trying to steal my post =p J/K ya im in negotiation for my Bass right now...but the amps still open!!!

-Vince