Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Corvette $$

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Brooksie, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Brooksie

Brooksie

Aug 25, 2005
    New Zealand
    I have just Purchased a Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 string, Just wondering whether anyone else here has one or has played one?????

2. reggaeman

reggaeman

Jul 12, 2005
    SoCal

Yep! I've had mine for a week now. I absolutley love it! :bassist:

3. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    FWH (first week hype) :D .

4. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Welcome to the Warwick Club, post plenty of pics when you get her!

5. Brooksie

Brooksie

Aug 25, 2005
    New Zealand
    Im So toked with it, What Genre are you guyz playing with your $$....?, The band im currently with are R&B.

6. RE:PEAT

RE:PEAT

Jun 24, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've had a $$ fretless 4 for a while now. Still noodling with the tone variations (although I do have several favorite spots). In fact, I'm getting addicted to tone variety that I'm gassing for a MiniMo pre. :eek:

Post pics when you can. I think most of us have not seen a $$ 5 yet. Congrats! Cheers.

7. Psycho-bass

Psycho-bass

Apr 8, 2005
    France
    I have mine since 5 mouths and i love it. It will be exelent for R&B i think! But you can play his fat sound in every king of music if you love the sound!
    The $$ fretless comes with ebony fretboard? In back finition it must be a lovely bass!
    How cost a $$ a US? (i had mine for 880€ :hyper: )
    The only defect : she is extremely powerful ((I have a Markbass littlemark (with no active input) and i have some distortion when i play violent!

Pics of mine :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    Looks really nice man, enjoy it!

:)

9. Brooksie

Brooksie

Aug 25, 2005
    New Zealand
    Looks good in red.
    Mine is green. I will post pics of it once i get some new batteries for my Digi Cam.
    I also find that if im playing loud i have to have the volume control on the $$ at 3/4's to stop distortion.

10. reggaeman

reggaeman

Jul 12, 2005
    SoCal

Well if you have the toggle switch selected towards the knobs then the bass is in series and puts out MASSIVE volume!