Warwick Corvette? $$$??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by alecmcmahon, Feb 26, 2002.

1. hey guys.. i am really considering buying a warwick Corvette bass, and i cant really find out the price.. i caught the bass on the warwickbass.com site.. they look amazing, and a pal told me the sound is amazing as well... ( i love the warwick sound in genral)

so how much would one of these basses cost me?? ( USA $ ), and oh yeh.. NEW, or USED...

2. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I saw one back home where i buy most of my stuff for $1100... it was a 4-string fretted corvette.. It was nice..
  3. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    used they go for around 600 - check ebay, there are a bunch of even better 4 string fretted warwicks on there for around that price.

4. such as? :)
  5. i got a hand made bolt on for 650 .you can get them on ebay for under 1000 depending on the model.i got mine for so cheap because the guy was selling it as a proline but it wasnt .so no one bid on it. i could tell from the pic what model it was and it was a Standard.

i cant figure this out the proline uses less rare woods and is pretty much the same bass but has a 2 or 3 band eq and they sell them for way more