Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick CS

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by peteroberts, Mar 4, 2002.

1. I bought a Warwick Fortress in '95. I took it in after a year or so for a setup...the tech said he couldn't turn the truss rod?? I called Warwick and they couldn't understand...they asked me to send them the bass, which I did. They said somehow the truss rod had broken, and they replaced the neck NO QUESTIONS ASKED, all I had to pay was shipping. I thought that was great customer service.

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Why don't you ask him....

3. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    oops

looks like someone hit "new thread" instead of "reply"

:D

jason

4. Warwick Customer Service is the best.

I had a loose input jack and a scratchy volume/pan pot on my '97 Streamer.

My warranty was 3 years past expiration.

Nevertheless...

Warwick sent me a new Switchcraft input jack and a new volume/push-pull switch/pan pot for free and a 5 string set of Warwick Black Label Strings to help compensate me for the installation costs.

Does it get any better then that?

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Those guy are great to deal with.

6. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i once got a warwick sweatshirt...and they sent me the wrong size. i called them up and told them the problem, and they were like, "ok...keep that shirt, and we'll send you another." great customer service.

7. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    Hello,
    Anyone here had a neck problem on a Bolt-On warwick and sent only the neck?

My Warwick is still playing fine, I have a Streamer LX 6 String, but it seems that it is beginning to twist towards the treble side, and the truss rod is at its max, but it aint straight enough.

Im sending only the neck to Rob at Dana B. Goods, but Im worried about how it will actually perform if the neck/frets are not checked with the complete bass before.

Any experiences like this?