Warwick Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Vast Piles, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Hello to all and a merry christmas! I was wondering, is there any site where I can view all the custom shop options that Warwick offers? I know these features are viewable in the official Catalog but that's totally sold out :(. I can't find them on either the american or the european Warwick website. Can anyone help me?
  2. this doesnt give any prices where could you get an idea of a price for a custom job?
  3. I don't know about your side of the pond, but if you don't mind calling the states, call Dana B Goods or email them. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
  4. What about places over here?? are there none in the uk?
  5. caruso

Jun 13, 2005
    Bremen, Germany

the thing with the WW custom-shop works as follows:

You decide which model you want, then which wood combination and hardware, the the finish and fax it all to Warwick. They then will give you a quote and you decide if you want to spend alot of money and I mean a lot, or just buy one of their produktion models which can be quite expensive too.
    Good luck.
  6. idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    heh, this strikes me as being one of those situations where if you have to ask, you shouldn't be looking ;)

(says I, who'd love the chance to pick the body woods etc for my next bass)
  7. The Bass Ctr are well up on Warwicks Custom options and they have a good relationship with Rob Norton, the man in the driving seat in the UK!