Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LIFEEXTENSION, Sep 12, 2003.

Sep 12, 2003
    Over the past summer I went on a road trip cross country. On my 4th day I arrived in Fort Collins Colorodo. I decided for some odd reason to visit a local pawn shop. While browsing I noticed someone trying to sell a warwick streamer corvette fretless bass to the shop. Instintly I offered to buy it and got it for 700 dollars, which ended up being most my money instantly gone. My question is, has anyone ever heard of a warwick corvette streamer. I am aware that both corvette and streamer are 2 different models but mine is a limited addition where they combind both models. Any info would be helpful. Thanx all
  2. What is the combination like... what aspects of each does it combine?

Got any pictures?

Sep 12, 2003
    It belive it is basically a corvette body with streamer electronics. The body is exact of a corvette with all exotic woods used. It has passive/active pickups, with 4 pick ups which is more then i have ever seen on a warwick. also it is a fretless which makes it the only one ever made. It was custom made into a fretless by warwick. so yeah....any info, news, or estimated prices would be cool. thanks again.
  4. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    You should email Warwick, they are so helpful!!!!!
    I sent a note and received a response from Flo Wilfer (Pres Wife!) Wowie!!! They should be a lot of help to you.

Hey nice find anyway! How's it sound?
  5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    is that the one with the 2 p-pups and one is up side down

6. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I recall Warwick coming out with a limitted edition 4 string a few years ago that had a hollow body of some type, and two precision type pickups. I'm pretty sure that this is the bass that you are talking about. It really is just two sets of pick ups but laid out seperatly, right? It's not like 4 jazz pickups. I'm pretty sure thought that this is the one you're talking about, but switched to fretless.