1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Dirty Blonde 4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lsu921, Dec 19, 2006.

1. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Is 1200 bucks a pretty good used deal on this? I see they sell for 2100 new. Resale bad on Warwicks? Is that low? About right?

2. scuba steve

scuba steve

Dec 28, 2005
    Hillsboro, Tx
    sounds like a god deal to me.

3. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    me too....i mean if you like warwicks.............:bag: :ninja: :p

all seriousness i sounds good to me is it a bolt on or neck thru?

4. Bolt on.

Sounds like a crazy good deal. They're limited to 250 world wide, so they're a collecters item and will probably go up in price at some stage.

5. for the quality of their special editions, that is an amazing deal

the quality is right up there with their custom shopped pieces

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Tell you what - if you don't pick it up, tell me where it is and I'll buy it and have it shipped.

7. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Well, I pre-paid for one toward the beginning of this year(before they were available) and got one of the first 6 that hit the shore drop shipped to my door, so that's how I justify INSANELY expensive it was.:mad: But to answer your question, $1200 is a stupid cheap price for that bass. Throw an OBP-3 in it and you'll never wanna put it down...;)

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    VERY Good deal... So where do you live? Where did you see that deal? You're getting very sleepy.... Buy the bass for MakiSupaStar. Buy the bass. Buy the Bass for MakiSupaStar.

9. if it's anything like the Hot Rod LTD seriously go for it.