SOLD Warwick Dirty Blonde LTD Thumb 2006 Satin Birdseye Poplar Top - Ash Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blue shadow, May 9, 2019.

1. Blue shadow

Blue shadow

Oct 21, 2013
    Texas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Only selling this beauty because I purchased another Masterbuilt Wick and need to recoup the funds. So I can't entertain ANY trades on this one.

Feel free to check my 100% Ebay feedback on Ebay under the username blueshadow33. I have many transactions there without one single problem.

Used 2006 Warwick Limited Edition run, #79 of 250 worldwide, Dirty Blonde Thumb. Made in Germany custom Shop and hand signed by Hans-Peter Wilfer.

Swamp Ash body with birdseye Poplar top/matching headstock. Weighs approximately 8 lbs on a bathroom scale, it is very light. Flamed maple neck with striped Ebony fretboard, adorned with custom Abalone Gull inlays.

• Warwick Adjust a Nut
    • MEC P/TJ (active pickups)
    • MEC Three Band Active Electronics
    • Black hardware with Schaller Strap locks installed, (originals will also come with guitar)
    • Warwick Machine Heads
    • 2-Piece Warwick Bridge
    • Stacked Volume/Pickup pan control
    • Push/Pull EQ
    • Mid Control
    • Stacked Treble/Bass control, push/pull coil for TJ pickup
    • 34" Scale with 1.5 width at nut
    • Comes with Warwick Hardshell Case pictured.
    This guitar has seen very little play time, there is virtually no fret wear to speak of (see pics). And the frets were just polished to a shine.

It has been professionally set up to play very, very well, with nice low action by a tech out of McKinney, TX who works on Andy Timmons' guitars. Very comfortable fast playing neck.

There are two finish dings on the back of the body shown in the last two photos. Other than those two spots it is in incredible shape for a 13 year old guitar.

I can only accept PayPal for this transaction at this time.

I will ship UPS ground, fully insured, to verified PayPal address in the continental US only.

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking at my ad! :)

Warwick 1.jpg Warwick 14.jpg Warwick 13.jpg Warwick 9.jpg Warwick 3.jpg Warwick 10.jpg Warwick 4.jpg Warwick 11.jpg Warwick 2.jpg Warwick 16.jpg Warwick 12.jpg Warwick 7.jpg Warwick 8.jpg

gscroggin, Bigoo7e, Arch58 and 2 others like this.
  2. Arch58

Arch58 Retro Rumble Machine Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    This is a killer Wick!!!! The one that got away for me, can everyone say REGRET!!!!
    GLWTS!!!!

Blue shadow likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021