1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 1996 NOW $2600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BaddaBING, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Price:
    $2900
    Strings:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg 1996 Warwick Dolphin Excellent condition (9/10) neck through Dolphin Pro 1. Plays great. No issues. Awesome tone. The color is more brown than in the pics which were in very bright sunlight. I can send more pics if interested. Nut width 1 11/16" more like a pbass. Original HSC. Price includes shipping CONUS. Not interested in trades. Just thinning the heard :). Located near Philadelphia PA.
    Thanks. You can also reach me directly at jnkbingener@gmail.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. morguedoc71

morguedoc71

May 22, 2009
    Whew. Glad it's not a 5'er orr I'd have to give it a home! GLWTS!

3. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Very cool! One of the earlier Dolphins made of boire wood wings as opposed to the current ovangkol wood Dolphins. I had a 1995 boire Dolphin Pro I 4-string (which looked a lot like yours) for awhile and it had a killer tone! Probably one of the best sounding Warwick basses I've ever owned and I've bought and sold 30 various Warwick basses in the past 25 years. :) The boire wood Dolphins are pretty hard to come by these days. Warwick made the switch to the ovangkol wood body on the Dolphins in 1998. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    D M Lutz likes this.
  4. James Collins

James Collins

Mar 25, 2017
    Augusta, GA
    Pm sent...

5. Thanks for the info guys! Pre Monday bump!

6. fakeneckplate'65

fakeneckplate'65 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    I've always felt these are awesome looking basses. GLWTS