Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Dolphin Pro I w/piezo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Konquest, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Konquest

Konquest

Aug 26, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Just testing the waters here, but I'd like to sell or trade my Warwick Dolphin Pro I. Here are the specs:

Four string Warwick Dolphin Pro I made in 2000
    -7 piece neck through
    -Wenge fingerboard
    -Brass nut (not that new plastic one)
    -Hipshot D-tuner
    -MEC MM/J pickups with 2 band EQ (takes 1 9V battery)
    -Push pull active/passive switch
    -Piezo bridge saddles with blend control (see addtional knobs in photos) This is a rare $400 option!
    -Gold Hardware
    Comes with nice warwick gig bag!

This bass is in very good condition and has some slight wear under the G string from slap style playing. It just got a pro fret job this past summer and plays great. Versatile tones with lots of electronics options!

I'd like to sell at $1500 O.B.O. but I'd be open to trades of all kinds: especially modern 5 or 6 string basses preferrably with natural wood tops. I might add some money on my end to trade for the right bass, amp, or recording equipment.

2. Konquest

Konquest

Aug 26, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Here are some additonal pics of the back, and the headstock w/brass nut and Hipshot D-tuner.

3. Konquest

Konquest

Aug 26, 2003
    Wisconsin
  4. any interest in an Alembic Essence?

5. Konquest

Konquest

Aug 26, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Maybe...specs, type of woods, # of strings?