Warwick Double Buck $$ 4 string Prices

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by steele, Aug 9, 2009.

1. steele

steele

Jan 11, 2008
    On the guitar center and mostly every other site I've looked at there $1,799. But I've been in guitar centers before and seen them for $1,199 or sometimes lower. So I'm wondering if my best bet is to get one if I find it for a $1,000 or a little more, or should I go the eBay way because I've seen them on there go for $750. How low could I possibly find one in guitar center? thanks

2. I paid 1085 for 5 string $$ in the spring at GC. Heard the good deal was a function of losing distribution rights or something, though.

3. boogie8008

boogie8008

Nov 18, 2008
    Denver CO
    There is a Bubinga 5 string $$ Corvette at my GC for $899, I would look around for a deal like that.

4. taygunov

taygunov Guest

May 8, 2008
    There's a 4 string Burgundy Red $$ in my store for about 800. I guess prices vary everywhere because of how used they are

5. GAS IS BUILDING AND OVERWHELMING MY SYSTEM!!!!:bawl:

6. steele

steele

Jan 11, 2008
    Alright, thanks for answers, I'm heading to a guitar center close to me tomorrow and theres been one sitting in there for a quite a while so I'm go and check out the price.

7. steele

steele

Jan 11, 2008
    So I went there and found that the bass was still there and had been marked down to $994 and that was the clearance price. But the thing had ridiculous scratches all over it, and not just scratches more like gouges. As if someone took a knife and started carving into the thing, sad. What I don't get is how that happens in the bass room at guitar center.

8. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Warwicks generally have atrocious resale. I would personally never buy one new.

Used? They are fantastic deals normally. Warwick moves a lot of product too, so a used $$ isn't exactly rare IMO.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021