1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Warwick $$ Double Buck - German

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ModulusQ5-122, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my 2nd Warwick and have had a Spector Euro as well and have finally come to the realization that they are just not what I'm comfortable playing. I love the way they sound and look but just can't get used to the necks. So I'm looking to trade/sell this one off for something more traditional. It is in great shape and will be shipped in the original gig bag and all the case candy (Truss tool, owners manuel, all original hang tags, etc.). I'm pretty open as far as trades go so let me know what you have. I might be interested in really nice 4's but mainly looking at 5's. Would also trade down plus some cash from you. Its got fresh strings, a fresh battery, a good cleaning and she's ready to go. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Sale price: [DEL]$900 [/DEL] $825 shipped O.B.O

Picture269.
    Picture256.
    Picture257.
    Picture258.
    Picture260.
    Picture266.
    Picture268.
    Picture267.
    Picture259.
    Picture262.
    Picture263.
    Picture265.
    Picture261.
    Picture264.

2. Wow lots of interest already, keep the offers coming.

3. ilikebass7

ilikebass7

Sep 7, 2008
    Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    Stingray possibly?

4. That is a possibility. Pm me with specs and pics.

5. DannyNFLD

DannyNFLD

Aug 20, 2011
    Bump for great bass

6. Thanks Danny! I have had a ton of trade offers so far but still holding out a little longer to see what else comes through. Also taking cash offers.

7. pineapplerobot

pineapplerobot

Jul 23, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    If I wasn't saving for an engagement ring I'd be all over this bass! Really starting to recondsider this relationship... HAHA!

8. Well if you dumped her at least you'd have a cool bass to help you cope ;) lol

9. Bump for a price drop. I need this gone so make me some offers.

10. pineapplerobot

pineapplerobot

Jul 23, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    This might sound stupid based on your description, but is there anything wrong with it? Scratches, cracks, marks, electronics? You said it's in great shape, just kinda want some more info.

11. I think there is a minor scratch on the lower bout. It's so minor I didn't even think it was worth mentioning. Other than that this thing is pretty close to mint.

12. overbybr

overbybr Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sent you a PM

13. Thinking about a couple of trades but still available for now.

14. Sold and closed. Thanks TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.