Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

warwick double $$

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by daasbraad, Jun 14, 2005.

1. daasbraad

daasbraad

May 13, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Hell yeah the double buck!! I played one today in Germany and fell in love with it. I can order it for a mere 759 euro. That's 913 $. That's a good price isn't it? Well just wanted to share, I'm gonna order it right now!!

2. Lord Fender

Lord Fender

Jun 2, 2005
    Tell me where the heck you ordered a Warwick double buck for only 759 euros. Everywhere I check I can only find them for about 1100 euros. Help a bassist out, lol.

3. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    I can't find anywhere to order it at all.

4. *Munkeh*

*Munkeh*

Apr 16, 2005
    London, UK
    http://www.musik-produktiv.de/shop2/shop03.asp/sid/!18121995/ob_id/531/seite/21/nur_lieferbare/nein

Scroll to the bottom where it says

"E-Bass Warwick Corvette-Std DoubleBuck4 $$ HON SP!"

5. daasbraad

daasbraad

May 13, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Yeah that's the one! That is the 'real' thing right? If it's really that good a deal I must hurry before they find out they're underpricing this great bass! I've never been a fan of the looks of most warwicks, but since I've played the double I can't imagine owning anything else!

6. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Not sure if they are underpricing or the others are overpricing. i've seen one go even cheaper - though it was an exhibition piece.

7. *Munkeh*

*Munkeh*

Apr 16, 2005
    London, UK
    I did the conversation rate to british pounds because i am in UK, they do the double bucks £100 more expensive in UK... just thought i'd add that lol

I was shopping for a double buck a month back and that was the cheapest i could find IMHO i couldn't find cheaper elsewhere but i ditched the double buck and went with a personal custom corvette myself :D

8. Lord Fender

Lord Fender

Jun 2, 2005
    dang it, I can't find any warwick that cheap here in the US, do they ship to US? Don't think so, dang...