1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick Endorser Nick Schendzielos at the NY Custom Shop!

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Aug 8, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Here's a shot of Warwick endorser Nick Schendzielos visiting the NY Custom Shop while on tour with Job For A Cowboy for the Summer Slaughter tour! He loves it and so will any fan of Warwick and Framus! Make sure to stop in if you are in the New York area.

[​IMG]

If you haven't heard Nick's playing - he is amazing with a unique technique! Check him out as he talks about his Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage II!

Here is his Streamer Stage II with Buckeye Burl top, Swamp Ash body, Snakewood fretboard, and Wenge / Purpleheart neck!
    [​IMG]

2. Hi WarwickOfficial,

I'm looking to get a custom Streamer done, and am wondering what the price range on something like this is. The Warwick site isn't that great at really breaking it down (it looks like the custom shop prices used to be listed in the gallery, but not any longer). For example, what would a ball-park price be for this bass, without LED's. And how about for an LX model?

Also, great job snapping up Nick. Demonocracy has some incredible bass work.

Thanks for your time!

3. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Great player, love the hell out of Cephalic Carnage.
    What I really want to know is why isn't there a store anywhere in Los Angeles county that has that many Warwicks?!?! Or if there is one WHY don't I know where it is?!?!

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    the explode man - You can see the retail price lists on our website here: http://warwickbass.com/modules/infos/info.php?rndtop&katID=14830&&cl=EN

For a more detailed quote you can call the NY Custom Shop at 212-777-6990, and they can assist you with whatever details you are interested in. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist in any way. Thanks!

5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    socialleper,

Our distributor US Music Corp has been redeveloping our dealer network. For more detailed information on where to find stock in Los Angeles County, please contact Jay Marino:

Jay Marino
    US Music Corp
    Jay.marino@usmusiccorp.com
    (800)877-6863 Ext. 5288

He will be able to point you in the right direction. Please let me know if you've got any questions or need assistance. Thanks!

6. Wow, I'd love to have that exact wall (with everything hanging on it) in my house!

7. Turxile

Turxile

May 1, 2011
    Don't forget the Dolphin he's holding :)

8. Very true.

9. socialleper

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Hey WarwickOfficial, I have a bone to pick with the way Warwick is being represented in the LA area. I contacted Jay Marino and he got back to me right away, so that's a good thing. When I asked him who around LA has Warwicks in stock he could only give one store and then mentioned the Bass Player Live event.
    One store and a trade event does not a solid market foundation make.
    For the record, the store Jay suggested was International House of Music, which has a cute name but isn't doing Warwick any favors. Their website doesn't mention your company and when I called them they said their weren't any Warwicks on the floor and he would have to check his warehouse. Not a good sign. I gave him my number so he could call me back. He never did.
    If you guys want to sell some wood you need to get into more stores.
    I can't promise you that if I tried a SS2 and liked it I'd be able to buy tomorrow, but I need to know if I like it if I'm going to save up $4K to buy one. But there are lots of people with disposable income, and a lot of musicians (it IS Los Angeles) around here that you aren't selling basses to because they simply don't exist.
    Those are my thoughts, take it for what its worth.

10. punkjazzben

punkjazzben

Jun 26, 2008
    Australia
    At Sam Ash on Sunset in Hollywood I played two RockBass Corvette $$s, saw a Pro Series Thumb on the floor and then some more Warwick's on the wall. So they exist in LA, if your willing to go to Hollywood for them ;)

11. socialleper

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    I saw those exact two basses last week :)

No, I mean REAL Warwicks, the German stuff.
    I've checked every shop I could find between Palmdale and Hollywood, Thousand Oaks to Pasadena. If there are some out there I missed that have some Thumb basses or Streamers, new, in stock, I'm all ears.

12. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    socialleper,

Thanks for your candid message...and please know that this is something we are currently working on, in a very serious way. We are aware of the issue, and are taking steps to change this, right now. I will keep you updated, and hope to see some changes soon! Best regards,

13. ethanbowen666

ethanbowen666

Jan 8, 2011
    Bassist, shadowseerband.com
    This is Awesome. I met Nick Schendzielos back when he was playing his Warrior Bass. I didn't know that he endorses Warwick now. That pretty awesome.

Can't wait to check out this shop though. Been wanting to try one of the Thumb SCs for a while.

14. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    ethanbowen666,

Yes, Nick is a great addition to the Warwick family, and we are very proud to have him on board. If you'd like to check out the NY Custom Shop, just call Chris Kunitz at 212-777-6990 and let him know when you'd like to visit! Please let me know if there is any way I can assist you. Thanks!