1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick FNA Corvette Jazzman 5 or Streamer Jazzman 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by morrisonmuzk, Apr 3, 2006.

1. morrisonmuzk

morrisonmuzk

Dec 31, 2005
    Hi,

I'm wanting to buy a Jazzman 5 bass and found what I think to be a fair price of a used one in the 'sales' forum, but have also (elsewhere) found a Streamer LX Jazzman 5...

I've only briefly played the FNA Jazzman...and no local dealers carry Warwick.

How does this compare to the Streamer LX Jazzman?

thanks for your time/thoughts,
    Morrisonmuzk

2. T-Funk

T-Funk

Jul 2, 2005
    USA
    I am confused as to which Streamer bass you are asking for a comparison to the Corvette FNA Jazzman 5.

The Corvette FNA Jazzman 5 and Streamer Jazzman 5 have the same electronics and pickups. The only difference is body design. However, the Streamers Jazzman 5 has a higher price tag.

Or, are you referring to the Streamer LX 5, which is a not a Jazzman bass.

Ted

3. Shiveringbass

Shiveringbass

Aug 21, 2005
    France
    Between the two Jazzman it is just a matter of body shape taste...
    The woods and electronics are exactly the same.

However, I much prefer the comfort of the streamer body... something I haven't found in the Corvette style.
    Then it's up to your taste.

Sheers

4. Go for the Streamer; I did. Its the most comfortable body there is, and the balance is supurb.

5. morrisonmuzk

morrisonmuzk

Dec 31, 2005
    Sorry about the confusion...I'm looking at the Jazzman in the Streamer & Corvette types...

I liked the tone variety in the Jazzman model, but if the Streamer is a better body, then I'll be looking at that...

Thank you for your help/advice!!!
    Morrisonmuzk