SOLD Warwick FNA Jazzman 5 String w/case - Made in Germany

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scaryfast, May 3, 2022.

1. Scaryfast

Scaryfast Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2022
    Price:
    $1595.00
    Strings:
    United States
    Warwick FNA Jazzman 5 String Bass Guitar w/Case. Made in Germany. This bass is AMAZING. Swamp Ash body with GORGEOUS flame maple top. Rare and beautiful matte color that Warwick calls "Turquoise Blue Oil finish." I've never seen another one like it. The neck plays amazingly well. Everything works perfectly. Warwick Just-A-Nut adjustable nut, stock MEC pickups and pre-amp. Ovangkol neck with Wenge fingerboard and Warwick's awesome bronze frets. Made in Germany. Includes TKL hardshell case. The bright green fretboard side markers shown in the pictures are just 1/8" neon green pinstripe (stickers) and can be removed easily. It makes it way easier to see when you're playing on a dark stage though.

I love this bass. I'm only selling it because I have way more basses than I need and this one is actually the most sellable. It's a beautiful example.

Bass is for sale locally as well so I reserve the right to pull this ad at any time if the bass sells locally.

I will help share the costs of shipping and will cap shipping at $30 in the lower 48. If you want it shipped elsewhere, you will pay what I pay.
    IMG_1120.JPG IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1122.JPG IMG_1123.JPG IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1125.JPG IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1127.JPG IMG_1128.JPG

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  2. 5StringPocket

5StringPocket Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Texas
    Beautiful bass! 34" scale? Weight and string spacing?

3. darkhalf

darkhalf Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2017
    san diego
    that color is nice!!

4. Scaryfast

Mar 28, 2022
    Thanks! It's a beautiful bass. I get a ton of compliments on it and I'm going to regret selling it....I know it.

5. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    I’ve seen a lot of these and this is the prettiest color by far IMO

Scaryfast likes this.
  6. Scaryfast

Mar 28, 2022
    34" Scale. String spacing is 64MM (center of B to center of G) at the bridge, 57MM at the 24th Fret, 51MM at the 12th Fret, and 36MM at the nut.