1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warwick FNA JazzMan Limited Edition F.S./T.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Aug 26, 2003.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Up for sale or trade, my beloved Warwick Corvette FNA JazzMan Limited Edition (that's a long ass name :D ) swirly bubinga top and ash back, ovangkol neck with a flame maple fretboard, MusicMan and Jazz pickups with a basslines 2 band preamp, this bass looks and sounds great, the action is low and fast without any fretbuzz, the bass is in excellent condition, this bass is my main 4 stringer and I'm probably gonna regret selling it but I just wanna try something new, it comes in a new tweed gig bag and all the accessories (trus rod wrench, wax, bridge tools etc.) I'm interested in a good 4, 5 or 6 strings bass with wide string spacing, feel free to mail or PM any question, thanks for looking.
    Danny.
    Email: bassguru79@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

2. Danny R.

Back....... :cool:

[​IMG]

3. Danny R.

Full shot....... :)

[​IMG]

4. Danny R.

Controls and pickups....... :bassist:

[​IMG]

5. Danny R.

Headstok...........:p

[​IMG]

6. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    e-mail sent

7. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    o god that is beautiful!!!

steve

8. Danny R.

I just replied to all the mails and PM's that I received (Saetia you need to clean your mail box ;) ) thanks for your interest guys :)

9. Danny R.

Back........... :smug:

[​IMG]

10. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Danny, don't do it! Sell blood, rent out a female family member, rent yourself - but KEEP THAT BASS! Or you'll be sorry!!!

11. Danny R.

Hehe, actually, well, see, this is the story, I'm the original owner, I bought it a couple of years ago, I traded this bass to mister jivetkr (aka as Steve, great guy ;) ) a few months ago, I was sorry, then he traded it to another TB member (I don't remember his name) I was still kicking myself when this other guy contacted me, I was selling a Thumb and he wanted to make a trade, I was happy, I got my old bass back, but then, I don't know, I love this bass but I guess I'm just a gear whore, andyways I'll sell it for a good price or I'll trade it for another great and I mean great bass, yeah, that's it :D

12. Danny R.

I'll include 3 new sets of strings, anyone? :ninja:

13. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I cleaned my box

14. Danny R.

Señor Hawk, check your PM's :ninja:

15. Can't wait for that Jazzman to arrive!! I know you feel the same waiting for your new Baby! Your gonna love it. After you have had some time with it, email me at xhawk4@hotmail.com and let me know how you like it. If you use this forum, I wont get it right away.
    Hawk:bassist:

16. Danny R.

This great bass now belongs to mister xhawk4 (AKA Lawrence ;) ) great guy to deal with.