Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick FNA JazzMan Limited Edition F.S./T.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Aug 26, 2003.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Up for sale or trade, my beloved Warwick Corvette FNA JazzMan Limited Edition (that's a long ass name :D ) swirly bubinga top and ash back, ovangkol neck with a flame maple fretboard, MusicMan and Jazz pickups with a basslines 2 band preamp, this bass looks and sounds great, the action is low and fast without any fretbuzz, the bass is in excellent condition, this bass is my main 4 stringer and I'm probably gonna regret selling it but I just wanna try something new, it comes in a new tweed gig bag and all the accessories (trus rod wrench, wax, bridge tools etc.) I'm interested in a good 4, 5 or 6 strings bass with wide string spacing, feel free to mail or PM any question, thanks for looking.
    Danny.
    Email: bassguru79@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

2. Danny R.

Back....... :cool:

[​IMG]

3. Danny R.

Full shot....... :)

[​IMG]

4. Danny R.

Controls and pickups....... :bassist:

[​IMG]

5. Danny R.

Headstok...........:p

[​IMG]

6. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    e-mail sent

7. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    o god that is beautiful!!!

steve

8. Danny R.

I just replied to all the mails and PM's that I received (Saetia you need to clean your mail box ;) ) thanks for your interest guys :)

9. Danny R.

Back........... :smug:

[​IMG]

10. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Danny, don't do it! Sell blood, rent out a female family member, rent yourself - but KEEP THAT BASS! Or you'll be sorry!!!

11. Danny R.

Hehe, actually, well, see, this is the story, I'm the original owner, I bought it a couple of years ago, I traded this bass to mister jivetkr (aka as Steve, great guy ;) ) a few months ago, I was sorry, then he traded it to another TB member (I don't remember his name) I was still kicking myself when this other guy contacted me, I was selling a Thumb and he wanted to make a trade, I was happy, I got my old bass back, but then, I don't know, I love this bass but I guess I'm just a gear whore, andyways I'll sell it for a good price or I'll trade it for another great and I mean great bass, yeah, that's it :D

12. Danny R.

I'll include 3 new sets of strings, anyone? :ninja:

13. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I cleaned my box

14. Danny R.

Señor Hawk, check your PM's :ninja:

15. Can't wait for that Jazzman to arrive!! I know you feel the same waiting for your new Baby! Your gonna love it. After you have had some time with it, email me at xhawk4@hotmail.com and let me know how you like it. If you use this forum, I wont get it right away.
    Hawk:bassist:

16. Danny R.

This great bass now belongs to mister xhawk4 (AKA Lawrence ;) ) great guy to deal with.