Warwick FNA Jazzman LTD 2004...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Knavery, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Hey guys,
    I'm selling the LTD edition 2004 FNA I bought about a month ago. It's on the bay right now, but if any of you guys are interested before the bids start, please let me know. I am asking SOLD. Any Talkbass user gets free shipping.

**Sorry no trades. Using money to purchase a specific bass**

Price Lowered

Attached Files:

2. beautiful top!!!
    free bump!
    good luck w/ the sale
  3. e p

e p

Sep 7, 2004
    I'd be interested.

Ovangkol neck, ebony board right?

What tones can you get out of it? Can it handle progressive rock (think Tool) well?
  4. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Hey there... Yeah. It's got the ebony neck. Here's a link to the specs:

It would handle the Tool and then some. I played Tool, Disturbed and Korn covers with a Yamaha RBX765A, and this buries it in every single way. Warwick used the same pre-amp that's in the Infinity Limited 2000 that retailed at $4699.00. I'm not sure what value that holds as I never played one, but there's certainly a lot of tones.
  5. e p

e p

Sep 7, 2004

6. A friend of mine plays the Infinity 2000 and I play the 2004 and we've jammed together and both sound fantastic! Pickups+PRE are quiet and .... well... perfect IMO... very versatile to e.p.

This is such a great bass and so light too... i'm soo tempted to get a second one.... bump....
  7. sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    That is such an amazing bass. Big gas bubble forming. :D

What are the lows like with this bass? Seems like it would be a bright bass with the wood combination.

Big bump to the top.
  8. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    I was actually surprised by the lows that came out of it actually. And to be honest, I haven't gotten all of sounds out of it that it's capable of. There are a lot of combinations between passive mode and active mode. One thing I noticed was that the notes on the FNA LTD are a lot brighter than the standard FNA Jazzman due to the ebony fingerboard.
  9. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Bump for lower price.
  10. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    That is gorgeous bro.
  11. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO

Price lowered again...
  12. if only I had 1400....
    I played one of those at GC and I seriously couldnt put it down. That day I wanted to go there and try out as many basses as I could to see what my taste truely was but I just really couldnt put that bass down. Its incredible. If anyones even thinking of buying it, do it!
  13. klharper

Oct 16, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Man... that bass says it all in the title too!

FNA, man, F'in A.... ;)

ok. bad pun. But yes, I'm thinking a cool 1400 would be good too have right now...

/freebump, I guess
  14. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Im in the market for a nice bass in that price range. Im going to check it out at GC to see if its my sound or not.
  15. I own one of these basses, if anyone is thinking of getting this one GO FOR IT. This bass is really nice. Lows are great, highs sing. Its good for slap, and best of all its got a SUPER thin neck. :hyper: