1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Fortress F1 Passive Wenge Neck Paddle Headstock '93

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rogerbmiller, Jul 1, 2016.

1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my 1993 Warwick Fortress One with Wenge Neck and paddle headstock.

Made in Germany in the golden era of Warwick, this is the old school neck which lacks the volute on the back of the headstock which means it has a removable and replaceable truss rod. So this bass has a built in insurance policy as well vintage good looks. This is from the era where these were more handmade than manufactured!

The Fortress basses basses are my favorite ever made by Warwick. The Wenge neck is a joy to play and the extended upper horn makes these basses very comfortable to wear. And they are nice and light!

This one is a two piece maple body, with some subtle birdseye!

Natural finish with passive P/J electronics. Controls are volume, Blend and individual tone controls which is a huge plus for getting lots of tonal variation!

Overall condition is excellent with the only issues being minor- a light ding or two and some superficial scuffing on the lower body as shown. The jack is also a little touchy but works. Probably just needs cleaning.

In all, a very nice looking bass in the pics and more so in real life. The neck is perfect and the frets are in pristine shape. This hasn't been played much by me and its previous owners.

I am asking $SOLD OR BEST OFFER shipped CONUS.

Slide show link below.

Thanks!

Fortress F1 2016 Slideshow by Roger Miller

IMG_0926.JPG

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. Regerror13

Regerror13

Mar 17, 2012
    PM sent

3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Replied and invoice sent.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021